Wednesday, October 5, 2016

DEALS-STEALS-SUPER CRAZY CHEAP -,GO IF YR IN RICHMOND

711 on Sheppard st btw Park & Patterson in the fan is having-I kid u not, this is what the sign on the front door reads- a "$.49 cents inventory clearance sale."

It's literally A PILE OF BOXES FULL OF NEW STUFF, all of which is 49 cents or LESS !! I dunno about you, dear hypothetical reader, but I can always find SOMETHING at 7-11 that I want (** especially if someone who owes me money says something like 'hey I'm going to the store if anyone needs anything").  I mean, there's a little there from every category of commercially produced garbage available..and it's finally affordable!!

Some of the things I saw in the boxes ten minutes ago: various brands of sunglasses, headphones, in ear headphones, Bluetooth ear things ( kind that embarrass you by making u think someone's talking to you, chargers of various types, Reese's, large/premium brand bags of lemon drops, saltwater taffy, gummy things varied types, sour gummy things, buttercream drops, boxes of candy, bags of various gums, protein and meal bars, nice pens, markers, pencils, pop rocks, breakfast biscuits, etc.

I'll attach a photo of the stuff I got, which was a shit ton of stuff, for a TOTAL OF $2.33!!-SO GO CHECK IT OUT IF YR IN FAN TODAY R TOMMOROW!
Stuff on left on flier was 49 cents..on R is 25 cent stuff. AND-THANKYOU to whomever for leaving some broads tattoo shop flier on kitchen table like my home is a bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment