Saturday, October 22, 2016

RECENT RELEASES THAT COMPLETELY FAIL TO SUCK: if yr only into 1 genre/style of music just move on..U won't dig these

Logic's new release Bobby Tarantino :   tracks I dug most : Flexolution, Studio Ambience at Night: ..

Borns Dopamine : check out American Money, Holy Ghost

Darkthrone Arctic Thunder:  check Tundra Leech, Throw me through the marshes

Phantogram Three check You Don't Get Me High Anymore, Run Run Blood

As usual, it's a small list . So NO EXCUSE FOR NOT TRYING A SONG FROM EACH AT LEAST. Also as usual - NO DESCRIPTION OR CRITIQUE, I want you to give it as much of an open ear as is possible.
Besides, no matter what I say it boils down to: "in my opinion, these are good artists and good songs".
So trust me or don't.
If you DO and listen to em on YouTube while checking ur FB or email. What're you out?
And if you find something that makes you dance, or feel just a bit more like getting moving or going to work that day...well that's pretty valuable right?


No comments:

Post a Comment